Monday, May 16, 2016

Don't Be fake by David vigue

You shouldn’t change over anything or anyone I was in my cousin’s room one of his friends decided to play lil yachty I was like “whos lil yachty?”.The song came out after the add in spotify I  was surprised i thought it  was going to suck but instead it was fire mostly all of his songs have a theme like this one “never switch up” From that song I started liking him as an artist the bestest verse of da song in my opinion was “never switch up,won’t let it go to my brain, no”what this is trying to say is that he would never switch up over anything he would be the same and stay the same since the beginning the theme of this song is that don’t let nothing or nobody change you stay the same to yourself and to other people.

Lil yachty real name is miles parks mccollum who was born in august,23,1997  who became famous from his song “1 night”.That came out in dec,2015more than 10 million views in youtube.his 1st album lil boat that came out in in the beginning of the year of 2016 that came with the songs “never switch up”,”minnesota and more.his first appearance  was in a run way from kanye yeezy clothes.

By uisng rhyme,yachty hepl his listeners understand that you should stay the same and never switch up over anything.In his verse verse lil yachty is telling his listeners that he is not going to be like other rapers or singers changing after they become famous”I stayed  the same when i got to the fame didnt change a thing  only thing that changes was a young named”.This verse is trying to say that he is still the same thing that nothing changed only his name.And was telling people that think that he changed tht he didnt cuz he never does.But in total the whole sing is about not switching up and always being positive.

People should know that difference between the real and the fake not everything is the same there is a difference in everything and everybody that's why when lil yachty.”I think that's why they fuck with me cause i sat down and kept my originality.”what this is trying to say is that  it reveals the theme that people should know that lil yachty does not change over anything  because he is not changing over anything don't judge if you don't check yourself first

I think that my weakest part pf my essay is da secong paragraph cause i dont give to much info about what the song about even i got confused but it was too late too chage it so i cant do anything about it.my strongest part of my essay maybe my begining intro paragraph cause i think thts guud cause i gave mostly all the information that i could get.


In the end i think i did good in everything i could i've done good on in my opinion and i think this song is one of the top songs that there would ever be and  it had also a trueful meaning in my opinion .lil yachty is good for this his rapping skill are also really good .he's not like other rappers that just sing about sex and money all his songs got meaning everytime i listen to one of his songs it always theme i learn a lot and liked alot of his songs he has teach me the meaning of you should not change over anything or change over anybody you should stay the same


2 comments:

  1. You did a good job on finding out information about the artist. Next time, you could work on your punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your song but you should look over it again

    ReplyDelete